I am currently recruiting for a "Customer Service Representative", who if fluent in Italian, to work on a full time, permanent basis in Preston. The role is working within a large organisation, whom will offer career progression.
The purpose of the role is to secure resolution of outstanding balances through direct contact with customers (telephone and email) for either a major credit card provider, or for a major telecommunications company. This position will involve dealing with customers in your specific language, along with;
- Manage customer interface, inbound/outbound telephone calls and emails
- Obtain and track payment commitments
- Set up payment plans in order for the customer to repay money owed
- Account reconciliations and investigations
- Account management
- Translating customer correspondence - using supported languages only
- Project Management
This role comes with a starting basic salary of £16,000 per annum; after 6 months you will be entitled to an increase to £17,000 per annum, and after 12 months your salary will increase to £18,000 per annum.
I am looking for someone who is fluent in Italian (verbal & written) with excellent communication skills