We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will help provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Assist to develop new products for potential markets
- Visit clients and exhibitions in UK and overseas
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Willing to help create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent
The position is a permanent fulltime role. Sales experience is desirable but not essential for the right candidate as full training will be given. Salary dependent on qualifications and experience. Starting salary range £16,000 to £20,000 plus commission (1% of sales), pension scheme, on site parking and use of company vehicle.