£27,300 + Days based role + Overtime + Pension + 32 days holiday + On-site gym!
Are you a electrical engineer looking to get off shift and work a day based shift?
Do you want to work for a company that will offer you a diverse and challenging role with long term career stability?
In this role, you will work a Monday to Friday days based role carrying out planned preventive maintenance and breakdown repair on all manufacturing machinery on site.
The ideal candidate will be a multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias and have experience working within a manufacturing/FMCG facility.
This is a great role for a maintenance engineer to join a company on a day based role where you will be treated as a valued employee not just a number.
- Days based maintenance engineering role.
- PPM and breakdown repair.
- Some project engineering work.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Overtime available.
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias.
- Good electrical fault finding and maintenance skills.
- An appreciation / working knowledge of PLC’s for example Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.
- Come from a manufacturing background.
- Qualified to City & Guilds standard within a time served Electrical Apprenticeship
- Computer Literate
To Apply for this position please email a copy of your CV or alternatively call a member of our team on 01942 246223.