Electrical and Electronic Engineering – Graduate position - Wigan
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical and Electronic Engineering Graduate, to work on a full time, permanent basis in Wigan.
The company supply underwater equipment to military and rescue sectors worldwide, and are looking for someone who can develop underwater sonars and underwater electronics. Full training will be provided for this hands on role.
What’s in it for me?
• Negotiable basic salary
• Working closely with the Ministry of Defence, on highly confidential contracts
• Work Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
• Opportunity to take additional training
Responsibilities;• Design and service of a wide range of underwater electronic equipment; including sonars and navigational aids.
• Writing software and designing circuit boards
• Design of high speed circuits including PCB track inductance and capacitance influences.
• Design of long wire interfaces for remote communication
• Build and operate electronic systems for use underwater
• Linear power supply design including thermal design for heat sinks.• Operational amplifier design including low pass filter, high pass filter, voltage-frequency converter, strain gauge amplifiers.
• Small signal analogue design with appreciation for noise reduction through PCB layout
• Provide technical support to other areas in the business
If this role is of interest, please could you call me on 01942 246223