Our Successful Engineering Client based in Lowton are currently on the lookout for a Technical Administrator to join their team on a part time basis.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Free onsite parking.
- Part time working hours (24 per week)
- Dealing with Customer Returns updating the IMDS (Stock Control System)
- Approving Products to Vehicle Certification Agency.
- Supporting the Quality Engineer reviewing and updating sales and service literature.
- Dealing with Quarantines Supplier Parts reviewing customer specific requirements.
What Skills do I Need?
- Experience in the use of CAD.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing Engineering Company.
- Have knowledge or experience of MSA/ SPC.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Applications.
Working hours: Tuesday – Thursday 7.30am- 4pm.
Rate of Pay: £11.00 - £13.00ph dependent on experience.
This is an urgent requirement please apply now for immediate consideration.