This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales Executive, to join an internationally renowned manufacturer of automotive electronics, reporting in to the companies European Sales Director.
The company are looking for someone that will sell their extensive portfolio of products in to Motor Factors in the South of England. The role requires you to actively nurture and grow existing accounts and also to expand the client base by researching into new/dormant markets.
As well as working for a market leader, you will also get;
- Basic salary - £25,000 to £28,000
- Permanent contract
- Car allowance (£3,000)
- Laptop & mobile phone
- 20 days’ annual leave, increasing to 23 after 5 years’ service
- Developing new business & managing existing accounts to increase business
- Setting sales strategies within the territory
- Market research - new markets opportunity & competitor price
- Sales figures analysis and Sales reports
- Work from home (in the South) and report in to the European Headquarters (in the North West)
What skills do I need?
- The ideal candidate will be a tenacious new business orientated Sales person; you will also have the drive and tenacity to present at all levels.
- This role also requires you to undertake Market research into trends and nuances within this industry.
- Computer literate – Excel skills are needed for the sales reports