Developer - Retail Software
We are currently on the look-out for a Developer to work with a market leader in the retail sector on a permanent basis in their office based on Knowsley Hall Estate. As a Developer you will work across 3 main areas to develop existing and help create new features.
- Contribution Pension
- Fantastic working environment within the Knowsley Hall estate.
- Company treats and various annual events
- Cycle to work scheme and Annual Leave Top Up Scheme (eligible after completion of probation period)
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Additional optional benefits
- This role also qualifies for a working from home day per week, once probationary period has been successfully completed.
- Working in a 15th century building, with an on-site spa, on-site Bistro (where the team regularly dine), on-site BBQ area (for team BBQ’s in the summer) and access to a snack bar in the office. This 15th century building is set within over 2000 acres of land, with stunning views of the private estate’s gardens and lakes.
Day to day duties:
- Working with a team of developers and Business Analysts to develop new features, update existing features or fix faults on software products
- Developing new and updating existing features as part of a planned product roadmap
- Developing customer specific software
- Complete code reviews for software changes developed by colleagues and work with QA team to ensure the solutions developed work efficiently
- Experience of developing software within LAMP (MySql & PHP) stack environment
- This experience should be ideally gained with a cloud based system provider for wither retail or ecommerce solutions
- Experience Varied approaches to software development (e.g Agile, BDD)
If you feel you have the correct experience for this excellent opportunity, please apply now for immediate consideration or alternatively call the office on 01942 246 223 for more details.