Sales Office Support Administrator- Wigan
Purpose of Post: To give administration supply to the sale department.
To give administration support to the sale department and field staff to process order and update the various computer systems. The postion will involve dealing with senior staff members and customers.
- Daily Dealings with Customers on the telephone from Independents to National Accounts.
- Ordering and processing of chemicals and parts.
- Liaising with BDM’s on machine orders
- Updating Sales Order Book, which includes a monthly report and statistics
- Passing information down to the Production Office
- Updating the Asset Registers for All National Accounts
- Month End National Accounts Invoicing
- General chemical Sales/Parts Invoicing
- Post - Incoming and Outgoing
- Running Reports for Management.
What Skills do I need?
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, Great Plains software systems.
- Good customer communications at a senior level, and telephone manor.
- Experience of working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Good team skills.
- Previous work experience in a sales environment.
- Ability to multi task.
Rate of Pay: £8.00- 9.00ph dependent on experience rising to £18,000 per annum after 13 week probationary period.
Contract: Temporary- Permanent.
Please Apply now for immediate consideration.