Our Client is multi-national outsourcing company, with contracts with some of the world’s largest companies. They are currently recruiting for a Manager/ Subject Matter Expert role reporting into the Conduct & Risk Director. You will be responsible for implementing business facing elements of Conduct and Risk strategy, acting as a point of contact/ Compliance business partner, executing supplier compliance audits and reviews to ensure conduct standards are being maintained. You will be working with other internal departments and external clients to ensure compliance audits and practices are completed to the highest standard.
This is a Management/ subject matter expert role.
· Facilitating Third Party Audits including desk top and on site audits including preparation of material producing reports and gaining feedback · Assisting the Conduct & Risk Director in the delivery of Regulatory Change
- Assist the Conduct & Risk Director in providing commercially aware and timely compliance advice and support services to the business to ensure that the highest standard of conduct risk outcomes for customers are maintained.
- Good knowledge and understanding of FCA requirements, DPA, OFCOM, FOS and LSB
- A excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with proven experience of communicating with members of the Senior Management team, or the ability to demonstrate confidence in this area
- Pro-active, considered and systematic approach in order to deliver accurate reviews of key business processes
- An eye for detail, an analytical approach and the ability to be objective are key skills required for this role
- A desire to learn, take on board feedback, work independently and as part of a team are all essential attributes to progress within this role
- Conducts themselves with professionalism and objectivity
- Management or leadership experience in a compliance based role.
Salary and Benefits Package
You will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum (dependent upon experience)
- Access to PerkBox to gain access to nationwide benefits such as discounts at restaurants, supermarkets, health clubs, online retail outlets and much more
- Contributory pension plan (after 3 months’ employment)
- Free eye test vouchers
- Child care vouchers
- 28 days’ holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) and 1 additional holiday for each completed year of employment
- Excellent canteen facilities with free touch screen internet access
- Superb progression opportunities throughout the company
- Subsidised bus passes