A well respected Construction company established for over 30 years are on the lookout for a Construction Administrator to join the team on a Temp to Perm basis. As a Construction Administrator your main purpose would be to act as the central hub of the office and take care of day to day dealings.
What’s in it for me?
- On – site parking
- Permanent contract after 13 weeks
- Be part of a rapidly expanding company
Duties will include:
- Acting as main point of contact for the business
- Personal Assistant duties
- Using Excel and maintaining spreadsheets
- Dealing with email correspondence
- Sourcing the best price for materials
- Ordering and hiring of plant and materials
- Filing and saving information
- Making and recording appointments
- Dealing with everyday queries from new and existing client
What Skills do I need?
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Construction industry experience.
- Office management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workload
Rate of Pay: £8.50ph
This is an urgent requirement, please apply now for immediate consideration