NVQ Level 3&4 Assessor - Construction Supervisor
Our client is a leader in the provision of industrial training. They are now seeking an experienced NVQ Assessor to join their rapidly expanding organization.
You will be based at their head office in Skelmersdale, and making visits to different sites to carry out any in person assessments required.
The role is to deliver Assessments and Observations, predominantly covering areas in the North-West and the Midlands bu there will be some national travel involved.
- The Assessor will be accountable for the portfolios of individuals who are working for small or large companies.
- You will manage your own diary, and report progress into your line manager on a weekly basis.
- You will be assessing primarily for NVQ qualifications.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A1 Assessors Certificate or equivalent (TAQUA)
- Experience of assessing NVQ Level 3&4 Portfolios in Construction Supervising or Slinger Signalling etc.
What will you get?
- Salary - £27,000 to £30,000, depending upon experience.
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Public Holidays
Please Apply now for immediate consideration.