Electrical Engineer – Wigan – Permanent
Our major manufacturing client are on the look-out for an Electrical Engineer, to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
What is in it for me?
- Salary: £35,000 to £41,000
- Free Parking.
- On- site subsidised canteen,
- Pension Scheme.
- Overtime paid at time and a half and double time.
- Install and Maintain Plant Machinery.
- Fault finding and Repairs using Allen Bradley PLC Program
- Report problems regarding equipment.
- Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery is in good working order.
- Complete all relevant paperwork associated with the task being performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Report any problems regarding equipment and machinery immediately to the Engineering Team Leader.
- Complete Maintenance Work requests
What Skills do I need?
- Excellent working Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC Program
- Relevant Electrical Engineering experience.
- 17th Edition qualified.
- Time Served Engineer.
Continental Working shift pattern, 4 on and 4 off (2 days, 2 nights)