Customer Service Associate
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Associate who will be based in our busy customer services department dealing with a wide variety of customers. Reporting to the Customer Services Manager via a Team leader the expected duties are listed below.
Hours of work (37.5 hours per week)
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Salary and Benefits:
- Basic salary of £19,000 - £21,000
- 23 days holiday PLUS all UK bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite car parking and canteen
As a Customer Services Associate, you will work in a very busy Customer service department, processing sample requests.
Main responsibilities include;
- Develop and maintain working relationships with customers and key accounts
- Answering incoming customer queries and making outbound calls related to sample requests.
- Use a web-based system to order samples on behalf of our clients
- Place sample orders on the SAP Order Entry system (between 50 and 80 requests per day)
- General administration related to orders, deliveries & department relevant administrative procedures.
- Liaising with various departments by phone and e-mail, with a view to continuously improve processing and delivery times for customers.
- Respond to incoming enquiries in a professional and timely manner
What skills do I need?
- Experience working within a Customer Services role
- Experience of processing orders
- Good level of grammar and spoken English (as there will be a lot of emails)