My client are on the lookout for a Assessor Scheduler to join their team on a permanent basis at their office in Hindley, offering an excellent benefits scheme and working environment.
What’s in it for me?
Following 6 months with company you will receive the following:
- £1k pay increase
- Death in Service = 2 x annual salary should you die whilst in employment
- Pension Plan
- 25 days holiday +BH
- Medicash health scheme = covers things such as dental = £80. Optical £120 (off glasses, contacts or eye tests). Physio £80 and some others – renews every year
- Discount voucher scheme that gives discounts on food shopping etc.
- Review availability of assessors and geographical area
- Book assessor appointments and client appointments via outlook
- Using Access System to plan working days
- Managing assessor diaries
What Skills Do I Need?
- Previous office experience
- Available imminently
- Excellent organisation skills
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm.