Competitive Salary + Holiday + Bank Holiday + Pension
Workshop Supervisor required for a well established and growing company who are experiencing continued success in their industry. They offer a varied role within a great team based environment. This will be an instrumental role within the business that will aid in their ongoing success and assist with diversification projects.
To apply for the role, you will ideally transfer from a mechanical/electrical background and have hands on machinery or automotive maintenance, service or repair experience. Ex forces candidates are encouraged to apply. You must be confident to supervise a small team and allocate their daily labour. Applicants also must be confident liaising with customers over the phone and offering technical advice.
The role is varied, reporting into the technical director you will be ultimately responsible for coordinating a small but growing team of technicians and coordinating their daily activities within an efficient and quality manner. Occasionally there will be a requirement to do hands on work, you will maintain/repair a range of generators, winches and hoists on site. You will be responsible for PDI and QC checks and keeping records up to date. As part of your role you will liaise with customers and offer technical advice.
The company have plans in place to implement a service division and the successful candidate will be instrumental within this project.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who have ongoing expansion plans. They are a supportive employer and offer a great team environment. Training and personal development opportunities will be available for the successful applicant.
* Day to day responsibility for a small team; allocating their workload, ensuring all servicing, repairs and testing work is carried out in a timely fashion
* QC and PDI checks
* Hands on maintenance when required; working on a range of generators, winches and hoists
* Keeping records up to date
* Assisting with the launch of a service division
* DAYS BASED ROLE
* Will ideally transfer from a mechanical/electrical background
* EX FORCES candidates are encouraged to apply
* Will ideally have previous supervisory experience