Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Our major manufacturing client are on the look-out for a permanent shift electrical maintenance engineer to join their team. Full duties and skills needed below.
Salary & Benefits;
- Up to £40k DOE
- Overtime available and paid at time and a half
- Subsidised canteen on site
- 23 days holiday + Banks
- Company Pension Scheme
- Install and or maintain all electrical & electro-mechanical plant or machinery in line with company requirements,
- Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery is in good working order,
- Fault find and repair any electrical or electro-mechanical related problems on the plant or equipment,
- Fault Finding on Allen Bradley & Siemens (S5 & S7) PLC equipment,
- Ensure that all plant and machinery is kept in a good working and clean condition,
- Complete all relevant paperwork associated with the task being performed in a timely and accurate manner,
- Report any problems regarding equipment and machinery immediately to the Engineering Team Leader,
- Ensure that you are aware of the Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures and that you adhere to them always,
- Promote Lean thinking and actively look for ways to improve efficiency,
- Co-operate with supervision and fellow employees,
- Complete Maintenance Work orders,
- Able to work autonomously & efficiently,
- Undertake Preventative maintenance tasks.
Relevant Experience Needed:
- You must have 16th/17th Edition wiring regulations, Knowledge and experience of fault finding and repairs to industrial LV systems, Knowledge of PLC logic and fault finding, Conversant with VSD, both AC/DC & Servo systems, Able to read electrical schematic drawings, Analytical and problem-solving skills, Relevant qualifications in electrical discipline.
Shifts will be;- Monday-Friday:10-6, 2-10, 8-4, 6-2 Rotating 4 weekly