Our client has been established for over 4 decades and are enjoying a huge period of growth. Due to this we are currently recruiting for a Bid Writer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. As a Bid Writer your main purpose will be to provide high scoring proposals for each and every tender.
What’s in it for me?
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday. 37.5 hours per week. Early finish on a Friday.
- Flexi time: We offer flexi time around our core hours of 10am to 4pm.
- Free Parking
- Smart/Casual dress code 20 days holiday + bank holidays Family orientated culture and company events
Core Duties & Responsibilities;
- Writing High-quality proposals for tenders
- Taking control of bid-structure including responses to questions and submitting them as per tender process
- Working on up to 5 bids at the same time
- Working to strict Bid-writing deadlines
- Liaising with all bid stakeholders to collate all information required
- Attending tender and proposal briefings and review meetings
- Support is provided from the Graphic Designer & Content Writer
What Skills Do I Need?
- Previous experience in a bid/tender writing role
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Competent with all MS office applications
- Ability to attend and support presentations
Working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 37.5 hours.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.