Working Hours: 8.30-5.30
£22,000 - £25,000 (OTE £30,000 - £45,000 DOE)
We have a new role for Sales Development Executive.
This is more of a fluid role for now compared to the other ones we have posted.
If they do speak another language-e.g- German, Nordic-THIS IS ONLY DESIRABLE
Monday to Thursday 10am to 7pm and Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch.
Working with our ESL department.
Purpose of the role- Working closely with the Commercial Director to research and develop new client base with the USA market.
- Research and develop new potential accounts via internet research, business to business calls and other media.
- Organise call plans to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Monitor and assess market for trends and opportunities
- Open new potential accounts through business to business calls and research
- Follow up calls and develop accounts
- Issue proactive offers from stock and incoming stock
- Maintain relationships with accounts established
- Monitor and record progress of each account on a company database system
- Weekly & Monthly rolling report to Sales Director on progress
Liaising with internal departments to achieve satisfactory service levels for client requirements.
- Business to Business sales experience
- Customer service experience