Our Client, a leading supplier of Portable space solutions are currently looking for regional service electrician to join their team on a full-time permanent basis in Heathrow.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary of £33,176 per annum.
- Paid holiday entitlement.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Company Vehicle.
- Fuel Card.
- Carrying out comprehensive safety/maintenance checks of all equipment before dispatch/when returned and completing all necessary documentation including test certificates. Ability to run diagnostic checks and undertake fault finding Visiting customer sites to repair faulty equipment. Installation and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment Quick and accurate diagnosis of fault / breakdown Liaising with customers / manager / peers / contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability – including engine repair Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
What Skills do I need?
- Served a recognised electrical apprenticeship complete with the AM2 certificate
- Must have 2382-12 requirements for electrical installations
- Technically trained on generator/diesel or gas engines
- Technical understanding of self-powered hire equipment
- Good health and safety awareness, preferably with H&S qualification along with a CSCS card.
- Manual handling and working at height training are also preferable though training can be given.
- May be required to participate in an out of hours service rota
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Occasional overnight stays.