Lighting Project Manager – West London
My client are a UK-based LED manufacturer providing flexible lighting design solutions to the commercial sector. Our bespoke robust solutions are made in the UK, cover internal and external applications including extreme temperature and hazardous area lighting, all supported by our own extensive manufacturer’s warranties. Currently they are on the look-out for a Lighting Project Manager to join their team to manage the West London area.
You will be covering the following postcodes;
AL, EC EN HA HP KT LU MK N NN NW OX RG SG SK SM SW TW UB W WC WD
What’s in it for me?
- Generous basic salary if £30-40k DOE Dual commission % on every invoice – paid monthly. £2000 end of the year 20 days holiday + banks Buy extra holiday scheme (up to 3 additional days_
Day to Day duties;
- Lead implementation of the sales strategy within defined geographic
- Promote and sell lighting products to new and existing Electrical Contractors, Electrical Wholesalers and where applicable, M+E Consultants, Architects and Local Authority’s.
- Attend site where necessary for lighting design.
- Liaise with internal departments to meet and exceed satisfactory levels of customer service
- Meet and exceed agreed KPIs (e.g. place of work/call count/pipeline generation)
- Meet and exceed agreed orders/sales targets (e.g. turnover)
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting
- Effective pipeline management with a strong focus on improving win rates
- Provide information relating to market trends and opportunities
- Provide feedback from customers (e.g. wants/needs/expectations)
- Undertake all training required to develop within the role
- Undertake other duties as necessary to the role/business
What Skills Do I Need?
- Live on patch
- Industrial end user channel experience
Please apply now for immediate consideration.