We’re looking for someone who wants to take the next step in their career moving to an enterprise scale platform. Just like anyone in Software Development you’ll be hungry to learn, but you should already be familiar with working on commercial systems. Depending on your level we’d expect you to be aware of design patterns and principles appropriate to the systems you have worked on, and have an excellent grounding in C# OOP programming.
For all our roles a keen attention to detail is a must and we want you to thoroughly test your work prior to it being handed over for the formal QA process.
- Commercial experience in .NET with C# appropriate to your level
- Experience with N-Tier architecture/SOA
- Knowledge of relevant design patterns
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
- Demonstrable experience of building Web Services, WebAPI and WCF
- Database experience, schema design and SQL with MySQL
- NoSQL experience also beneficial, as is any knowledge of MS Orleans.
- Any history working with WinForms/WPF is extremely useful
- Expertise in performance optimization
- Experience of Unit and functional testing is important, not necessarily strict TDD.
- Source Control, must be confident using Git for all roles
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
- Experience taking ownership of a system or sub-system is an advantage
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Hard working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
The good stuff…
- Competitive salary
- Employee of the month
- Monthly team lunches
- Referral bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Health cash plan
- City Centre office space with a cosy breakout area and Wii U and PS4 consoles