The main duties of this role will be to undertake electrical & mechanical installations and support company operations by being responsible for onsite technical installation and maintenance of CCTV and ANPR technology, servers, routers
What’s in it for me?
- Basic salary of £29,000- £32,000 Dependant on Qualifications/ experience.
- Company van and fuel card
- Overtime available at time and a half/double time Sundays
- 23 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Mobile phone
- Expenses and accommodation paid when working away
- Tools provided
- Opportunities to take additional training (e.g. working at height, CSCS etc.)
- Home based with flexible working hours
- Liaising with clients/customers and other on-site trades regarding our works to obtain relevant information required for the task.
- Problem solving, problem detection and repairing system faults, using a logical approach.
- Ensure Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained to required levels.
- Promote a strong behavioural based safety culture.
- Undertake other tasks as required within personal competencies.
What Skills do I need?
- Must have a full UK driving license with no more than 6 points.
- Electrical NVQ Level 3, Testing and Inspection and 17th Edition OR IP CCTV/ ANPR Networking/ Router experience.
Following qualifications would be advantageous:
- CSCS Card.
- ECS Card.
- Working at Height certificate.
- Asbestos Awareness UKATA Awarded.
- Abrasive Wheels certificate.
- IPAF - Mobile Access Platforms.
Please Apply now for immediate consideration.