Complaints Handler - Financial Services- 6 Months
As a complaints handler, you will be an integral part of the team here in Bristol. Excellent customer service and satisfaction is at the centre of everything we do, and it will be your responsibility to ensure this is delivered. You will achieve this by receiving, investigating and responding to complaints and escalations within contractual service levels.
This is a 6-month fixed-term contract.
What's in it for me?
As well as a generous basic salary, we will give you a holiday allowance and access to the company pensions scheme (dependant on your length of service). You will also have access to a wealth of internal opportunities that could open the door to continuing your career with Capita.
What you will do:
- Investigate the causes of customer dissatisfaction and resolve service complaints in line with procedures and regulatory requirements
- Identify and escalate root cause trends and issues that arise by process, product or complaint type, including gaps in policies and guidelines.
- Liaise with ombudsman services as appropriate.
- Share knowledge and expertise with other team members.
- Identify and escalate any inconsistency issues in relation to quality and competency checking.
- Review outcome of appeals handled by both the ombudsman services and the company, ensuring that results and learnings are understood and that complaint handling guidelines and local processes are amended accordingly.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of working in financial services organisations and/or customer service environment.
- Complaint handling experience or related qualifications desirable
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of complaints procedures and regulatory requirements.
- FCA standards for complaint handling knowledge preferable
- Ability to manage varying workloads and priorities
- Strong organisational and time management skills
The hours for this role are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.