A customer facing role, based in Stockport, which provides support to the Sales Teams and Account Managers. The role requires an enthusiastic and self-assured individual with great communication, relationship and organisation skills to ensure that the needs of the customer are met, on time and in full.
The key purpose of the role is to develop customer intimacy with a first contact resolution ethos, through provision of support and service to National Accounts Customers.
- Managing and forging excellent client relationships within a designated portfolio of accounts
- Monitoring and championing outstanding orders through the business
- Dealing with customer calls, emails and complaints to ensure first class service is maintained
- Liaise with the Projects co-ordinator to ensure development activities for customers are meeting deadlines
- Working with the Sales and Account managers to improve processes and service
- Liaise with projects team to ensure development activities for customers to meet agreed time scales.
- Account Set Up and management
- Attendance at external customer meetings with Account Managers as required
- Maintain awareness of competitor activity and report to business
- Full internal service of customer need from end to end
- Monitor aged debt and resolve invoicing queries advising customers on overdue invoices
- Support customer roll out process to completion
- Arrange stock approvals
- Monitor and action colleague emails as required to cover absence
- Weekly, monthly quarterly reporting as required for the customer and internal requirements
- Order input and various other related tasks as required.
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent communicator verbally and email in French and English
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Organised, methodical and pro-active
- Self-motivated, resilient and willing to work hard.
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Trustworthy, reliable and a strong team player
- Have good Excel skills
- Be numerate and literate to A level
- Experienced in a customer facing role.
- Can do attitude.