Reporting to the Assistant Quality Manager the job holder will be responsible for:
- Analysis of products in accordance with Company’s Quality Plan (Promptly and adhering to work instruction)
- Ensuring out of spec results reported and actioned in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the Company Quality Policy is being adhered to, and correct paperwork completed.
- Ensuring QC Equipment is used as per instructions, and reporting issues to the Quality Manager.
- Recording all retained samples information in C&E log & completion of duty free forms.
- Processing all samples in the correct manner.
- Maintaining an adequate standard of housekeeping in the QC laboratory.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the Quality Manager or Assistant Quality Manager.
The successful candidate will:
- Preferably be qualified to A’ Level standard in science (or to an equivalent standard).
- Be able to follow strict procedures and guidelines.
- Be thorough, with good attention to detail.
- Be conscientious & reliable.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be computer literate
- Have some experience in quality control in a production environment.