Customer Relations ManagerAs a Customer Relations Manager, you will provide comprehensive and pragmatic support and solutions to our Customer Relations Teams.You will be an experienced Manager with a background in complaints management. Your aim will be to actively partner and collaborate with management teams to provide pragmatic and commercially focused solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.What’s in it for me?
- As well as a generous basic salary(£24-30k) 23 holidays Company matched pension scheme Access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
- Leading the Customer Relations team, providing effective support with complaints or issues across the business Hold monthly operations meetings with all service lines across PCSE to monitor, review and report on all complaints and customer service related issues across the business Demonstrate complaint drivers in each area, review root cause of complaints and implement action plans across the service to reduce complaint volumes Using feedback mechanisms, provide regular reporting on human error complaints and ensure feedback is delivered to individuals closely on quality of service. Review Customer Satisfaction information and provide feedback to stakeholders to inform continuous improvement Undertake regular objective setting and performance reviews with direct reports to encourage individual development, continuous improvement and high standards of performance and conduct
- A Strong leadership and management background essential
- A background in complaints management essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing risks relating to complaint handling and excellent analytical skills
- Organised, able to manage a complex and diverse function and prioritise effectively
- A background in life and pensions is desirable, but not essential for this role
Working hours for this role are 37.5 hours between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday – Friday.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.