Our client require a south-based Field Service Multi-skilled engineer to assist in repairing, commisioning and servicing mechanical and electrical products for manufacturing / industrial / Commercial clients all over the south of England.
This role with progress to travelling to Europe and Ireland to work on Cruise ships and blue chip companies alike.
Role and Responsibilities projects commissioning and project support
- deliver, improve and maintain high standard of commissioning service provide onsite integration support provide high standard of commissioning documentation build strong customer relationships
- deliver, improve and maintain high standard of service deliver high standard of supporting documentation up sell opportunities and build customer relationship’s Book own hotels and make travel arrangements maintain van stock level complete own site risk assessments
- deliver high quality customer training session (classroom and hands on) aid in developing customer training syllabus
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team A can-do attitude Excellent administration skills in preparing service reports, RAMS, etc…with attention to detail. Driven to exceed customer expectations have a strong understanding of PLC integration 17th edition trained Electrical engineering / installation qualification. Mechanically competent Experience working within a customer focused service and support team
- Basic Salary of £30,000 - £34,000 DOE 37.5 hour week Overtime available and on-call opportunities Company Van All expenses paid for e.g - Hotel, Food and Fuel 1 week out of every 6 working from home on an on-call basis Mobile Phone Long-term progression and career opportunity