We are currently recruiting for an NPD Manager, to work on a full time, permanent basis in Chorley. Our client has been in trade for over 100 years, and work with many clients from small producers, to major operators, globally.
Salary & Benefits;
- Salary is up to £40k DOE Discount shop on site, for all employee’s On-site parking Friendly and sociable environment
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Planning and execution of all departmental initiatives to achieve the agreed levels of NPs coming to market within budget. Managing existing and new customer NPD Establishing close contact with all departments which will include both internal and external contacts Ensuring their team and their own accounts are managed correctly and all processes are followed Mapping costings, feasibilities, material usage and liquid development in order that the products make it to line Represent the department and company in a professional manner so as to enhance the image of the department and its Brands
- Possess previous Management experience Have experience of working in NPD, preferably in the food & drink industry. Have excellent communication skills. Have experience of working in a busy office.
- Have excellent time management skills/organisational skills, be self-motivated and have a flexible approach to work.
- Be confident, reliable and trustworthy.
- Be able to work as a team.
- Be IT literate, including excel. Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
Working hours for this role are Monday 8.30am – 5pm.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.