The main duties of this role will be to undertake electrical & mechanical Reactive maintenance and support company operations by being responsible for onsite technical maintenance of CCTV and ANPR technology, servers, routers
What you will do
- Carry out installations and maintenance in accordance with the customer specifications and contractual requirements.
- Fault finding and repairing system faults.
- Working Nationally - Working away is essential - will be asked to stay away from home
- Fluent in Electricity at Work Regulations and IEE Wiring Regulations
- Liaising with clients/customers and other on-site trades regarding our works to obtain relevant information required for the task
- Ensure Quality and Health and Safety standards are maintained to required levels
The applicant should possess a minimum of 2 years' experience within a comparable role together with good knowledge of the industry. You will be required to demonstrate this.
A valid driving license and the ability to drive a company van and comply with the requirements of the company insurers
NVQ Level 3 in Electrical installation/Electrotechnical technology.
JIB Gold Card
City & Guilds 2382 (18th Edition)
A knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations
CCNSG Safety Passport
Safe Working at Height
Asbestos Awareness UKATA Awarded
IPAF - Mobile Access Platforms Categories 3A & 3B
City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/95 (inspection & testing)
What’s in it for me?
- Basic salary of £30k+ DOE
- Paid for travelling hours
- Company van and fuel card
- Overtime available at time and a half/double time Sundays
- 23 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Mobile phone
- Expenses and accommodation paid when working away
- Tools provided
- Opportunities to take additional training (e.g. working at height, CSCS etc.)
- Home based with flexible working hours