Civil Operative/Groundworker – Permanent – Midlands X3
With this role comes an attractive basic salary of £28,000- £30,000, over time, company van, fuel card, 23 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension and much more.
The role will see you working on numerous client sites, carrying out a variety of civil engineering works associated with security camera installations across the UK.
This is an exciting time to join a busy company with a growing portfolio of projects across the UK; as such this role will involve working away.
What’s in it for me?
- Basic salary of £25,000- £27,000
- Standard working week will be 45 hours. Any additional hours will be classed as overtime.
- Company van and fuel card
- 23 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Mobile phone
- Expenses and accommodation paid when working away
- Tools provided
- Opportunities to take additional training (e.g. working at height, CSCS etc.)
- Home based with flexible working hours
Needs CPCS 360 Excavator under 10 ton
- Excavation works including service trenching
- Operation of small highways maintenance plant and equipment
- Carry out ground surveys to locate underground services using cable avoidance tools.
- General labouring activities including the laying and levelling of kerbs, paving, slabs, bitumen and macadam.
- Operatives will also be expected to assist with installation and signage functions when the need arises.
I am looking for applicants with the following;
- Full UK driving license – essential
- CPCS - 360 above and below 10 tonne
- Experience of carrying out high quality civil works – essential
- License to drive over 4.5 tonne – advantageous
- Valid CSCS card – advantageous
- NRSWA Card required