We are looking for an experienced Customer Services Advisor to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. This role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers.
Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and ensuring all milestones are completed within the agreed timescales. You will also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Production and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
Ultimately, you should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare daily reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a full time permanent position – 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday 8.30 to 17.00
If you are familiar with account management software, have a flair for client communication and understand the importance of excellent customer service, we’d like to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
account management: 1 year (Preferred)