We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent administration, organisational and communication skills to support the management of successful training programmes to be a Training Administrator for our client in Chorley.
- Salary of £18,000-£22,000 D.O.E
- Company Pension
- 20 days Holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Centrally located to Chorley town cetre
Responsibilities will include: overseeing the preparation of candidate enrollment paperwork. Receiving & processing candidate paperwork, updating excel data records, producing data reports, managing the trainers and assessor’s diaries
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Diary management experience
- Scheduling experience
- First rate organisational skills
- Ability to manage a busy workload,
- High professional standards
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programmes, in particular excel.
- This is a full-time position, based in Chorley