Electrical Engineer – Permanent - Wigan
Our successful manufacturing client based just outside the heart of Wigan are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent Basis.
What is in it for me?
- £13.45 per hour + £3.36 per hour shift allowance
- Free Parking.
- On- site gym.
- Overtime available.
- 32 days holiday per year.
- Ongoing training - the company pride themselves in the development of their staff
- Pension Scheme.
- Income protection.
- Maintaining plant and equipment throughout the site.
- Fault finding and Repairs using Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC Programs.
- Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery is in good working order.
- Working as part of a team and working alone.
- Utilising own initiative to solve & rectify problems.
- Closing out routine work & indents as required by our clients.
- Fast and efficient work completion, with the ability to prioritise as required.
What Skills do I need?
- Qualified to City & Guilds standard with a time served Electrical Apprenticeship.
- Experience / knowledge of PLC's on as Inputs / Outputs for example Allen Bradley, Siemens etc.
- Experience / knowledge of three phase motor control circuits for example VSD, DOL etc.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring schematics etc.
- Experience of working on robotic equipment and automated machinery.
- Experience of working on conveyors for example, belt conveyors, roller conveyors, pneumatic conveyors etc.
- Condition monitoring techniques for example bearing analysis etc.
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours and to cover holidays and absences as necessary.
Working hours; Panama Continentals
12-hour shifts, 2 weeks of days then 2 weeks of nights, working 3 or 4 shifts each week