German Speaking Customer Service Advisor – Warrington (Nr Junction 11 on the M56)
We are currently recruiting for a company in Warrington, where they are looking to recruit a German Speaking Customer Service Advisor, to work on a permanent, full time basis with them.
Founded over 100 years ago the company in question are now an international, multi-channel retailer. They pride themselves on selling high quality products to over 32 million customers through their department stores, and their online website. Based in the UK, they have a strong customer base, often dealing with customers based in France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Netherlands and more.
What’s in it for me?
- £22,096 basic salary
- Opportunity for ambitious people to progress.
- Employee discount at high-street shops
- Large on-site restaurant and retail shop
- On-site break room with TV’s, Xbox 360’s etc.
- On-site parking
- Employee benefits package (choose from childcare vouchers, dental plan, buying extra holidays and more)
- Death in service benefit
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave plus 8 public holidays
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact from many of the French Speaking customers, and will need to provide high levels of customer service. FULL TRAINING IS PROVIDED FOR THIS ROLE.
Key responsibilities in this role include;
- Deal with incoming calls, web chat and emails (in English and French)
- Manage customers’ orders
- Resolve any customer complaints and technical queries.
- Forge good working relationships within internal departments.
Hours of work (37.5 hours per week)
- Employees work five out of seven days, covering shifts over 7AM - 7PM, Monday to Sunday. There would be weekend work involved – roughly 1 or 2 weekends per month.
What skills do I need?
- German & English fluent (written and spoken)
- Customer service experience