Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
We are working with one of our excellent clients based in Wigan. They are looking to employ a time-served Multi-skilled Engineer with an electrical bias on a full-time permanent basis. You will be involved in installation projects, regular PPM and reactive maintenance work.
- General reactive maintenance to process equipment e.g. automation machinery, packers, fillers, vessels, boilers, pumps.
- Electrical fault-finding on PLC’s, with Allen Bradley knowledge as a preference. Programming knowledge on this platform is an advantage
- Conducting planned preventative maintenance based on schedule to optimise machinery performance
- Involvement in installation projects.
- We require a time-served Electrical Engineer within a similar fast-moving industry, or qualified to a HNC/HND level in Electrical Engineering
- £32,000 - £34,000 Salary
- Salary Review is an opportunity within the business as you gain more experience