Engineering Sales Administrator.
A new opportunity has arisen to join a leading engineering company specialising in products for the automotive industry. This role provides lots of opportunity for progression and development within the business.
What’s in it for me?
- Progression opportunities into a new management team.
- Working with a friendly supportive team.
- Salary is negotiable D.O.E.
- Full benefits package to be discussed upon interview.
- Working with customers and suppliers to ensure smooth running of projects through to completion.
- Holding meetings and presentations.
- Being the first point of contact for suppliers and customers.
- Working on the Microsoft package daily including PowerPoint and Excel.
What skills do I need?
- Engineering Knowledge preferably within sheet metal or automotive.
- Willingness to develop, learn and work as part of a close-knit team.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good customer service and presentation skills.
- Any experience in a sales environment would be beneficial.
Working Hours: 08:00- 17:00 Monday- Thursday, 08:00- 12:00 Friday.
Intro Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Intro Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Please Apply now for immediate consideration.