Amada Press Brake Machinist
Our client who is a leading sheet metal company is currently looking for an experienced Amada press machinist to join their team in Warrington. This is a permanent job opportunity with a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive pay rate of £10.36ph
- Lots of overtime available with huge earning potential
- 8% company pension
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Bupa healthcare
- Pay care scheme
Daily duties include:
- Set and operate an Amada press machine daily
- Loading the machine with materials
- Quality check to ensure the products produced are to company standard and defect free
- Maintaining your own workstation
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the business
What Skills do I need?
- Experience operating an Amada press machine- essential
- experience on any other machines i.e. bending machine, guillotines etc. would be advantageous
- Ability to work from your own initiative
Working Hours: 06:00- 14:000, 14:00- 22:00 rotating.
Intro Recruitment is operating as an employment agency. Intro Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you are an Amada press brake machinist, please apply now for immediate consideration.